7 Gauge Thermal Liner Gloves Rough Latex Grip
These are the top-of-the-line 7 gauge thermal liner gloves for extended job in the cold that requires uncompromised comfort and grip. Its ergonomic hand shape design conforms to hands flawlessly. The ergonomic shape combined with a soft, brushed acrylic liner creates a comfortable fit.
These gloves are specially designed for cold weather due to which these gloves provide uncompromised comfort and grip. These are cold resistant gloves with an excellent warmth and comfy fit in winter.
They have a highly visible orange liner which makes them perfect for working in the dark. The highly visible orange terry liner makes these gloves conspicuous, which is great for job sites and any low light areas. The black latex coating is very durable and rough texture provides an excellent wet or dry grip.
These gloves come with soft brushed acrylic liner for comfortable fit that minimizes hand fatigue and extends working capability with more precision. They have extended rough textured durable black latex coating that provides outstanding grip. They also have acrylic terry liner that wicks away moisture and dries quickly keeping hands secure. They provide optimum performance in wet or dry conditions because of 7 gauge brushed acrylic loop-out liner.
The american fur gloves are an excellent choice for any extended job/activity in the cold that requires outstanding grip and comfort.
Latex micro-finish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled. These gloves have a knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see. They have excellent thermal insulation which enables these gloves to quickly evaporate moisture from the skin. These gloves have extra softness for non-chafing comfort. These gloves are launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement cost. Color coded hems make size identification easier.
If you are curious about the performance then you can have a look at this Unbeatable Performance● Thermal terry napping liner creates a comfortable fit and keeps warm in low temperature conditions.
● The crinkle finish offers excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions for safe and secure handling.
● Natural latex coating gives the gloves great mechanical performance while ensuring comfort and durability.
● Medium duty designed, offering good puncture and abrasion resistance.
Features:● Rough textured black latex coating
● Outstanding wet and dry grip
● 7-gauge brushed acrylic loop-out liner
● Excellent warmth
● Conspicuous highly visible orange liner
7 Gauge Thermal Liner Rough Latex Grip Winter Use
Description and Features
- Best for extended job/activity in cold that requires uncompromised comfort and grip.
- Ergonomic hand shape design that conforms to hands.
- Excellent warmth in winter.
- Highly visible orange liner is perfect for working in dark.
- Soft brushed acrylic liner for comfortable fit that minimizes hand fatigue.
- Rough textured durable black latex coating provides outstanding grip.
- Acrylic Terry liner wicks away moisture and dries quickly keeping hands secure.
- Optimum performance in wet or dry conditions.
- 7 gauge brushed acrylic loop-out liner.